1. Any order from a customer for bespoke stationery from Feel the Magic Limited is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
2. Payment in full is required when you place your order, including shipping costs and packaging where stated. These are calculated at the time of ordering and are shown on your invoice. UK orders less than 5kg in weight (or less than 10-miles from our business address in the case of hire) are shipped free of charge.
3. Payment can be made by debit or credit card, pay pal, cheque or bank transfer.
4. For handmade and personalised invitations and accessories a refunds or exchange can only be given where the products are found to be faulty or has not met the agreed specification.. In this case the items must be returned to Feel the Magic Limited within 7 days or receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Prices charged are as shown on our website and our published price list. Prices are E&OE.
6. Due to the handmade nature of our products there may be slight variations from one to another and from those examples shown on our website. Reproduction of colours on this website is as accurate as possible but may vary slightly from the original. Free samples are available to you (with just the postage cost required) to enable you to satisfy yourself of the quality and finish of your chosen design.
7. We will quote an approximate delivery dates when we acknowledge your order. Any delivery dates quoted are approximate only and Feel the Magic Limited shall not be held liable for any delay in delivery however caused.
8. It is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly check the supplied PDF proofs for wording and all names supplied for reproduction. Once proofs have been approved and signed by the customer Feel the Magic Limited is not responsible for mistakes that have not been corrected by the customer and any replacements invitations or co-ordinated items will be charged for. Personalised printing will not commence until our receipt of a signed ‘approved’ proof. Proofs can be approved electronically (by email) or printed, signed and returned as original copies by post.
9. It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods, defects, or shortages as soon as possible (but in any event within 7 working days of delivery). In the absence of such written notification Feel the Magic shall be deemed conclusively to have fully fulfilled all obligations in relation to the purchase and sales of goods.
10. In the event of a claim against Feel the Magic any settlement will be strictly limited to the value of the goods defectively produced and in no way will extend to consequential loss, how so ever caused.
11. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage of goods once delivered or if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of goods on the date agreed with Feel the Magic.
12. All designs on this website are the copyright of or licensed to Feel the Magic Limited and must not be copied or reproduced under any circumstances.
13. Hire - Damage Deposit - A damage deposit is required 4 weeks prior to the hire for all items. This damage deposit will be refunded in full on condition that the hired item(s) and supplied packaging has not been damaged. In the event of damage a percentage or the full deposit will be forfeited depending on the extent of the damage. We will inform you of the extent of any damage when we inspect the goods on their return.
14. Hire - Substitutions - Hire items that we supply are reserved against customer orders as they are received and booked onto our booking system. Accordingly, we do not expect stock errors or shortages in normal circumstances but these may occur if they are damaged in any way prior to your hire. In the unlikely event that this affects your hire, you will be notified as soon as possible and offered a substitution or a full refund.
15. Hire - Liability - In no respect will Feel the Magic Limited incur any liability for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of, resulting from, or in any way connected to, the use of the hired equipment; whether or not injury was sustained by persons or property or otherwise; and whether or not loss was sustained from, or arose out of, the result of, the item, or any services that may be provided by Feel the Magic Limited.
16. Hire - Cancellation Policy - Please note that we require a minimum of 6-weeks cancellation notice in order to be able to issue a full refund of your hire.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.